Atomic mass unknown
Electronegativity acoording to Pauling unknown
Density unknown
Melting point unknown
Boiling point unknown
Vanderwaals radius unknown
Ionic radius unknown
Isotopes unknown
Discovered by Scientists from the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research in Dubna, Russia, and Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California in 2003
Health effects of ununpentium
As it is so unstable, any amount formed would decompose to other elements so quickly that there’s no reason to study its effects on human health.Environmental effects of ununpentium
Due to its extremely short half-life, there’s no reason for considering the effects of ununpentium in the environment.This is a few extracts from: http://www.lenntech.com/periodic/elements/uup.htm
The information show contains a statement claiming it isn't worth researching the element becuase of its extremely short half life, meaning there is no obvious effects on the environment, or to the human race. The key here being, no OBVIOUS effects.
Another website: http://www.chemicool.com/elements/ununpentium.html claims that element 115 is harmful due to its high level of radioactivity.
There is a lot of information I have left out here, reasons being:
A. There are 2 web links if you want any more information
B. I dont want to give too much away
C. I'm probably boring the hell out of you.
Fore those reasons, I will end this post. Sorry for boring you lot.

No comments:
Post a Comment