As part of my AS Level Media Studies project, I have analysed thriller conventions and properties in film trailers, and then create a film trailer/opening in the thriller genre.
Thursday, 11 October 2012
Video Diary: Episode 1
This is the first of our Video Diaries for our AS Level Media thriller film trailer project. Expect many more.
I think the video diary concept is good because it allows further understanding for us as the audience. However, I think the way you have set it out so that you both are unable to be seen because of the shadow and the distance away from the camera makes it very hard for the audience to get a personal connection.
I think the video diary concept is good because it allows further understanding for us as the audience. However, I think the way you have set it out so that you both are unable to be seen because of the shadow and the distance away from the camera makes it very hard for the audience to get a personal connection.
ReplyDelete